Saturday, April 19, 2014

Art 3: Update on Time Project

Final Outcome:


acrylic painting (no transparency) --->

1. When did you step back and analyze you work during this project? 
I did 2 practice runs so that I would get the real feel of what the end product would look like. This helps to leave room for error before continuing onto the final piece (final piece above pics). With my rough-drafts I would see what I did and didn't like. I didn't like the original color scheme, because the colors where not contrasting as much as I wanted. The colors where also smearing on the papers. I realize these flaws and was able to do a second practice to fix them. When it came to starting the final I was aware of the problems I had to be cautious of.

2. Did you use technology as a tool?
I used the elmo projector to adjust the size of the projection to fit the size of the paper. I was able to line up the lines from both the young and old face so that the face size was similar. This helped the process of overlapping them so that the lines were aligned. 



No comments:

Post a Comment